If you’ve been arrested for a DUI charge in Winnipeg, it becomes extremely important for you to quickly look for answers to questions in a bid to survive a drugged driving offense. You shouldn’t waste any time in questioning an attorney about your particular DUI penalty, thereby ensuring that consultation with an expert lawyer residing in Winnipeg is performed as soon as possible. This step must be taken when dealing with any type of case related to driving under influence to bolster your chances of winning in the court.
Unless your arrest
information is comprehensively evaluated by an experienced DUI lawyer at
Winnipeg, you should never plead guilty to a DUI charge. A DUI lawyer can
quickly pinpoint problems with your arrest, subsequently using them to your
advantage to ensure that you successfully clear the case.
7 Questions to ask your DUI lawyer
When you’ve mutually
decided on meeting with your DUI lawyer, it is a good practice to formulate a
list of questions that you would want to ask. This is because stress doesn’t
allow an individual to recall every question that he previously thought of
asking. Therefore, it’s always better to make sure that you write all of them
down to not miss out on any.
Since every DUI case is
contrastingly different from one another, there are no ‘best questions.’ In
fact, you may have your own questions to ask as well. So, when you finally
decide on meeting with your attorney, feel free to use our 7 suggested questions
below to ask your DUI lawyer to successfully win a DUI arrest charge case.
- For how long have you been practicing DUI law?
- Are you a general practice attorney or do you have a specialization in DUI law?
- What’s your success rate in defending your clients? What percentage of your DUI cases actually go to trial?
- How many DUI cases did you defend in the previous year? What was your win/loss ratio?
- How do you think you can facilitate me?
- Have your ever been able to get a DUI charged reduced to dropped to a lesser offense? What reviews do your clients give about you?
- Is there a dedicated staff available at your company, for example, other support staff, paralegals, and other experienced DUI lawyers to assist with cases?
Conclusively, if you’re
facing DUI charges for driving over the legal limit of .08 BAC, driving under
the influence of prescription medicine, drugs, or alcohol, causing property or
injury damage, or refusing to take a blood or breath test, it is important that
you get your arrest information quickly reviewed by a competent DUI lawyer.
specific arrest information, DUI charges, and case is mandatory to getting a
gist of all of your available options to clear yourself of this offense. In
this regard, the role of DUI attorneys is immense who will intelligibly analyze
your arrest through their expertise in successfully tackling DUI offenses.